11.13.2006

Our Tenth Anniversary
Quotes from this weekend:
-Eric: "You know, now that I've met your high school friends, I kinda get why you are the way you are."

-Kimmie: "We can't say bad words at Disneyland. Maybe when we feel it coming we can say something else... like Harry S Truman." (note: Nearly 100 Trumans total by the end of the night)

-Princess Belle: "Do you want to stand for our picture?"
Liz: "Mmmff."
Princess Belle: "Do you want me to sit next to you?"
Liz:"Mmmmf!!"
Christy:"Oh..Yup, she's gone mute."

-Disney Cast member: "Happy Birthday!"
All four of us: "Thank you!"


More pictures and stories to come.
*******************************************

There's an LCC Show this Friday and Saturday at 7:30 in Northwest Auditorium at UCLA. If you'd like to go, let me know and I'll put you on the guestlist. You can see the theatrical debut of my new bed. Yes, yes, my bed will be onstage for a scene. Sigh. The things I do for this group.

2 comments:

Christy said...

harry s truman! what does s stand for?

snarfblatt.

kimhouy said...

It actually stands for sandwiches. He was a fat kid. It was an unfortunate middle name.