6.11.2006

Ten weeks in ten sentences.

LCC was pretty amazing this quarter. I loved the script I was working with, thanks to this guy, and I loved my cast:


They did such a great job. If you didn't get to see them in action, or didn't get it the first time around, here it is again.

It was my last quarter with LCC, so Janet played my substitute boyfriend and got me a flower. Here I am basking in the glow of her love:


Our theme for banquet was "Game Characters vs. Film Noir." Here are two of the five people who dressed up as film noir:


Here are the people who joined the group the same time I did. I love these guys so much, I would walk on fire for them.


There were so many things that happened during my time with LCC and I am so sad that I wasn't able to chronicle every moment. I really can't imagine UCLA without the people that I met through this group and really grew to love. I can honestly look back on my time in college and say "That was the best four years of my life" and my LCC pals really had a lot to do with that. Thanks for the memories guys.

No comments: